We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How to do the yogurt cheesecake: recipe for making yogurt cheesecake without isinglass. Recipe with classic yogurt e cheesecake with Greek yogurt.
You have guests at home and want to prepare an unforgettable dessert… so why not focus oncheesecake? Therecheesecakeis a cold dessert, it can replace the classic "At Cold Yogurt Cake”And can be enriched with fresh fruit, candied fruit and dried fruit. You can serve thecheesecake yogurtalso with dellamarmalade, some chocolate or caramel.
On this page you will find therecipeof theyogurt cheesecake without cream and without isinglass.
Cheesecakes for cheesecake
Different spreadable cheeses can be used to make cheesecake. The yogurt we offer you can be used alone or in combination with:
- Mascarpone cheese
- Ricotta cheese
- Milk flakes
In this recipe version, we propose the preparation of the yogurt cheesecake.
- 200 gr of Digestive biscuits
- 450 g cottage cheese *
- 200 gr of yoghurt *
- 2 eggs
- 80 gr of butter
- 10 g of corn starch
- 1 untreated lemon
- 50 gr of orange marmalade ***
* We have proposed cottage cheese as it is a cheese rich in lactic ferments, antioxidants and micronutrients such as B vitamins and zinc. As an alternative to cottage cheese you can use ricotta for the version ofcottage cheese yogurt cheesecake.
** The 200 grams of yogurt can be replaced with Greek yogurt. For the dedicated recipe ofGreek yogurt cheesecake we highlight the page: Greek yogurt ceesecake.
*** Orange marmalade can be substituted with chocolate, caramel or strawberry topping. The decoration depends on the seal used. In the case of orange marmalade, you can use candied fruit or slices of caramelized orange. In case ofchocolate cheesecake, you can use chocolates or chocolate chips ...
How to make yogurt cheesecake
Here is the recipe foryogurt cheesecake.
- Melt the butter in a double boiler.
- Place the biscuits in an envelope and, with a rolling pin, crush them carefully. If you prefer, use a mixer while mixing melted butter and cookies.
- Mix well melted butter and biscuits, compact the mixture on the bottom of a mold with a diameter of 18 cm, preferably lined with baking paper.
- Let the bottom set in the fridge, leave it for at least 20 minutes.
- In the blender, mix cottage cheese, yogurt, egg, sugar, cornstarch and grated lemon zest.
- Add a pinch of salt, mix everything carefully until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the mold you placed in the fridge.
- Level with a spoon.
- Bake in the oven at 160 ° C for about 50 minutes.
- He turns off the oven, and leavescheesecakeinside for a further 15 minutes. In this wayyou save electricityand continue to cook over the heat off!
- Cool yoursbaked cheesecake. As soon as it reaches room temperature, transfer it to the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish theyogurt cheesecake.
If you have decided to use a jam, be it orange orstrawberry, you just need to dilute 50 g with two tablespoons of hot water. Mix it well (not on the stove!) And then spread it on the surface of yoursyogurt cheesecake.
Before serving theyogurt cheesecake, remove it from the mold and transfer it to a serving dish. As I wrote to you earlier, you cangarnishwith slices of caramelized orange or with decorations in line with the chosen jam. For astrawberry cheesecake, you can take advantage of wild strawberries and blueberries.
Yogurt cheesecake without isinglass
Here, after seeing how to do theyogurt cheesecake without creamiswithout isinglass, I suggest you see the recipe for philadelphia cheesecake (without gelatin).
N.B .: any recipe ofcheesecakewhich involves the use of isinglass, you can convert it into a recipe forcheesecake without isinglasssimply by replacing this ingredient with corn starch. Corn starch is able to mix less consistent cheeses such as yogurt and ricotta.
Note: to have an effect like the one in the photo above, you will need to put the mixture obtained with butter and digestive, even along the walls of the mold!